Practical Content Marketing
for Business Professionals
BECOME YOUR OWN MEDIA CHANNEL:
Being perceived as a thought leader in your industry or profession can deliver huge benefits for your business or career.
First the good news: There’s never been a better time for savvy business leaders, entrepreneurs and professional experts to differentiate their personal brand using the wide array of social media and online publishing platforms at our disposal.
Now the bad news: It can get awfully confusing! There are so many moving parts. You want to publish content online and build connection and influence on social networks - but how do you go about doing it? How can you ensure that what you're doing is going to create value for (and not detract from) your personal brand and reputation?
Today, everyone has the opportunity to become their own media channel: to genuinely share thoughts, ideas, insights and knowledge, to lead the conversation around issues and topics of interest that are relevant to your desired target audience communities.
“Thought leaders are the informed opinion leaders and the go-to people in their field of expertise. They are trusted sources who move and inspire people with innovative ideas” – Denise Brosseau
Key outcomes from attending our workshop:
Clarity & purpose
Clarity, practical ideas and a
purposeful way forward
Plan of attack
The ‘foundational bones’ of a practical content marketing plan
Inspiration & motivation
You'll leave motivated and inspired, ready to make things happen!
"Have you been to one of Trevor's training sessions?
I have and here's what I learned:
"Show value if you want to be perceived as valuable. It's so, so simple but so under-practised. Sure.... he gives you a bunch of incredibly good tips and tricks to get out there and start creating content... but more than anything, it was just so refreshing to have a lesson in authenticity from someone as authentic as Trev."
- Elizabeth Varley (2engage)
Who is this workshop for?
Experts & entrepreneurs who want to create impact in the marketplace:
- Business professionals, subject matter experts, academics, consultants and advisors, change agents etc
- Founders/CEOs/directors of entrepreneurial businesses, nonprofit organisations and social enterprises
- Especially relevant for seasoned professionals wanting to leave corporate world and start their own a solo consulting practice
A highly practical 3-hour learning experience:
TREVOR YOUNG aka 'The PR Warrior'
TREVOR YOUNG is an experienced PR practitioner, author, blogger and social broadcaster. Trevor has been listed on Brand Quarterly’s ‘50 Marketing Thought Leaders Over 50′ list, named by Sydney Morning Herald as one of 8 ‘heroes of Australian content marketing’, and listed by Smart Company as one of Australia’s ‘Top Business Thinkers for 2018′.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How thought leadership can turbocharge your business
- what’s a personal brand narrative and why it’s critical you not only have one, but reinforce it strategically over time
- the basics of content marketing for personal branding – what is it, what’s involved and who’s doing it properly (best practice examples provided)
- how being a ‘multi-dimensional storyteller’ can help build credibility, authority and visibility for your personal brand
- the secrets of successful bloggers and multimedia content creators – and put these ideas to work immediately in your business
- where social media fits in the content marketing equation, and how to power up your social channels with strategic micro-content
"Trevor has an incredible ability to speak to people about online communications and personal branding, in a way that makes them sit up and pay attention."
- Janelle Ryan (Director of Stakeholder Relations, Runway)
"Trevor was a keynote presenter on the topic of 'how to build reputation and trust through content marketing" at our Sydney #digitalks event. It was a resounding success and the feedback was fantastic."
- Carolyn Hyams (Digital Marketing Director, Aquent)
"Trevor addressed my CEO Institute Group recently and received excellent reviews from the members, all of whom are CEOs who need to be informed about the power of social media. Trevor lives and breathes his subject and the group found his presentation extremely informative."
- Marcia Griffin (Chair, Syndicate 10, CEO Institute)
What You'll Get...
You'll walk away from the session equipped with everything you need to start putting in place the building blocks of your leadership content marketing program immediately.
Wednesday, 31 October 2018 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
VENUE: Work Club, Level 2/287 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000
NEED MORE INFORMATION? Call Trevor on 0412 368 683
YOUR INVESTMENT: $179 incl. gst
BOOK NOW! (Limited Spots)
PUBLIC WORKSHOP: Practical Content Marketing for Business Professionals