Digital Citizen’s clients generally fall into one of the following categories:
- large public-facing government agencies (incl. infrastructure, sport, community)
- entrepreneurial fast-growth companies (incl. technology, allied health, professional services)
- progressive member-based organisations
- established nonprofits and educational institutions
- business and community leaders (personal brands)
We work with organisations that see benefit in becoming their own media channel and reaching their communities directly through content marketing and social media over the long term to build visibility, influence and trust.
Although we often work on short-run campaigns, these are only an element of an overarching strategy an organisation needs in order to create impact in its target audience communities.
Are we right for each other?