Following the success of my first PR Warrior Content Marketing Bootcamp in July, I thought I’d saddle up again!
My next bootcamp event will be held in Melbourne on the morning of Friday, October 3 (early bird tickets available until 24/09/2014). We’ll be covering:
- MAKING SENSE OF CONTENT MARKETING: What is it, and why has it all of a sudden become hugely popular? And where does social media fit into the equation?
- WHAT DOES CONTENT MARKETING SUCCESS LOOK LIKE? Up-to-the-minute case studies of dynamic small businesses that are using content marketing to build reputation and revenues. Be inspired by pioneering individuals and businesses who are nailing it in the social and content space.
- PLANNING: What are your objectives? Who are you creating content for?
- CREATION: What are you creating content about?
- DISTRIBUTION: Which platforms should you be using?
- MOMENTUM: Pulling it all together/tips and tricks and ideas.
PLEASE NOTE: I will be holding similar bootcamp sessions in BRISBANE on Thursday, October 30 and SYDNEY on Friday, October 31.