EPISODE 16 OF THE REPUTATION REVOLUTION PODCAST
Cat Matson is known as a CATalyst for sparking ideas and connecting resources, people and practical strategies; she’s a keynote speaker and social media specialist, co-host of the podcast ‘Social Media for Small Business’, and CEO of the company behind the HEARIS social media management tool.
In this interview, Cat explains how she has built her professional profile within the Brisbane business community.
We discuss all things social media, including Google+, Twitter and SoundCloud.
Specifically, Cat touches on:
- The power of accidental authenticity.
- Building a narrative for your personal brand.
- Why edification in social media is critical.
- How to be omnipresent on social channels.
- Why Google+ rocks (for thought leaders).
- Why industry conferences like SXSW can be a “brain-breaker” (that’s a good thing by the way)!
- Which couple of social media platforms she would pick (if she really had to!)
Just start doing something, Cat says. “Be the thought leader you are!”
CONNECT WITH CAT:
Remember to subscribe to REPUTATION REVOLUTION on iTunes and not miss an episode! And if you enjoy what you hear, I’d really love it if you could leave a review on iTunes. Thanking you!