Tell your story.
Grow your audience.
Build your brand and your business.
Digital Citizen helps businesses, organisations and individuals strategically leverage owned, earned and social media to build recognition and reputation in the marketplace in which they operate.
POWERED BY HUMANS
Digital Citizen’s founder TREVOR YOUNG is an experienced PR and communications practitioner, author and speaker. He has an extensive track record in content marketing and social media, having blazed a path in digital communications since 2007 when he established his popular blog, PR Warrior.
Trevor is ably supported by an experienced team of specialists including journalists and editors, video producers, media relations experts, social media strategists and trainers, researchers, project managers and stakeholder engagement practitioners.
From the Digital Citizen Knowledge Hub
- 121 The importance of having a strong voice with Anne Miles
- 120 Owning a space that is yours with Mark Masters, You Are The Media
- 119 Building global influence with Adam Jacoby, Founder of MiVote
- IT’S BACK! Reputation Revolution podcast has been relaunched
- 118 Podcast relaunch with Trevor Young aka ‘The PR Warrior’
- What happens when we look at content marketing through a PR lens
LEADERSHIP COMMUNICATIONS WITH CONTENT & SOCIAL AT THE CORE
We believe organisations should use owned, earned and social media to become their own media channel.
This allows them to talk to their audiences directly, rather than having to rely solely on media gatekeepers.
With over 2 billion people using social media, knowing how to navigate and cut through is vital.
But we also understand the importance of the media, and where it fits into the bigger picture of communications.
- Building global influence with Adam Jacoby, Founder of MiVoteSeveral years back Adam Jacoby called upon his considerable experience as a seasoned entrepreneur to kick-start the democratic movement that is MiVote. As founder and chief steward of MiVote, Adam is responsible for spearheading positive word-of-mouth for the movement and articulating the concept via social media, traditional media and the stage. In this open and… […]
- IT’S BACK! Reputation Revolution podcast has been relaunchedI’ve relaunched my podcast REPUTATION REVOLUTION. Reputation Revolution explores how motivated individuals can strategically build visibility, influence and trust in today’s reputation economy. It’s aimed squarely at professional experts and aspiring thought leaders – those who want to stand up, stand out and make their mark! In the latest episode (# 118), I explain why… […]
- What happens when we look at content marketing through a PR lensAll too often, in a short-term bid to grow sales, score votes or generate donations, businesses and organisations neglect the things that underpin the achievement of the commercial goals we so desperately seek. For example: INCREASED brand recognition and top-of-mind awareness. ENHANCED personal or organisational reputation. GROWING influence and authority in the marketplace. HEIGHTENED advocacy… […]